Crochet Shows, Festivals and Events
One of the biggest reasons for heading to a crochet event is it is a great place for crocheters to get inspiration. Crochet and knitting events can be found everywhere and every month. Some events are national, other regional and even some are local.
The objective of this page is to list as many crochet and knitting shows, crochet festivals, and crochet events as possible. So if you crochet, take a look below to see if there is an event near you.
Why Attend a Crochet or Knitting Event:
- Meet Yarn Fanatics - Talk to and get to know other enthusiastic crocheters and exchange ideas.
- The Classes - Take classes by well-known teachers and learn a new knitting skill.
- The Yarn - Touch It. Caress It. Yarn in every fiber imaginable and endless colors.
- Meet and Greets - The opportunity to meet crochet designers.
- The Marketplace - Shop for yarns along with the latest crocheting products and gizmos.
- Meet Craftspeople - Learn about the craftsperson who produces and dye the wonderful fibers.
- Browse for Fresh Project Ideas
Do you have a crochet or knitting event you would like to list here? It is simple. As long as you have a web link, we can include it. Please contact us and let us know about your event.
LIST OF CROCHET AND KNITTING EVENTS
Supporting Products and links: Some of the links below may be affiliate links.
We make a small commission on sales through the affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance
for your purchase and your support! Please see our full Affiliate
Statement for more information.
When: January 4, 2020. Where: Clarion Inn & Suites Orlando Airport, 3835 McCoy Road, Orlando, FL 32812. Learn more by clicking the link.
When: January 16–19, 2020. Where: New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway, New York, NY. Go to the website for more details.
Find out about shows by clicking the link.