This tutorial will show you how to install KAM snaps using a KAM snap pliers.
KAM snaps are made of a strong, durable plastic resin which can be used in a variety of projects; such as baby items, clothing, craft projects, purses, totes, towel toppers, etc. The uses for them are endless.
This YouTube video along with the following step-by-step instructions will help teach you how to install KAM snaps easily and quickly:
1. What you need are two pointy caps, one socket/female and one stud/male.
2. Decide where you want to put the KAM snap.
3. Use the awl to poke a hold through the fabric.
3. Insert the pointy cap through the hole.
4. Place the socket/female or stud/male over the pointy cap prong.
5. Using the KAM pliers, slide the KAM snap cap into the black area and squeeze the pliers firmly closed to flatten the prong into place.
6. Do the same with the other socket/stud.
7. The final step is to test the snap a couple of times to make sure it is holding and does not come apart. If it come apart, reinsert into the pliers and press firmly again.
I hope you enjoyed learning how to install KAM snaps.
To purchase KAM snap supplies, click the links below:
Did you enjoy this project? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about
other fun projects.
Subscribe To our YouTube channel
because we publish New crafting videos On regularly.
Find us On:
If you have any questions about this project, you can post them as comments on the Youtube Video above or through our "Contact Us" page.