See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- Sewing - Basics Basic sewing instructions for the beginner such as pinning pattern to fabric and threading a sewing machine. What is staystitching? And more basic sewing how-tos.
- Sewing - Video Tutorials These sewing video tutorials will help with basic sewing methods and also advanced sewing techniques.
- Sewing - Quick Tip Videos SEWING AND QUILTING TIPS - These are quick videos with tips and hints.
- About Fabric & Interfacing All you need to know about fabric and interfacing! Textile guides and glossary, fabric yardage calculators, fabric conversion chart, fabric dyeing and more.
- Apps for Sewers
- Calculator & Charts Handy sewing calculator and charts.
- Clothing How to make clothes along with sewing techniques for making clothes such as how to make buttonholes, how to put elastic in waistband and more.
- Doll Clothes Learn how to sew doll clothes with this helpful information.
- Embellishments Accent a project with accessories. Learn how here!
- Fabric Origami
- Fabric Postcards Fabric postcards are the new rage. They are a small quilt which can be held in the hand. Information on fabric postcards, how-to instructions is here.
- Find a Fabric Store Fabric store locations, interactive maps, phone, website and more.
- Finishing Techniques Interested in how-to finish a seam? Or how to hem? Find this type of sewing information on this web page.
- Glossary of Sewing Terms Sewing Terminology - All types of sewing terms and fabric terms which will help you with your sewing projects.
- Hand Sewing Hand Stitching - Hand sewing how-to, stitches, etc.
- Hems...All About Hems All about hemming. Learn the different typess and methods of hemming.
- Home Decor Tutorials on window treatments, upholstery and slipcovers.
- Jeans Skirts & Jeans Crafts Want to make a jeans skirt? Need ideas for making a craft project from old Jeans? Here you will find links to instructions, patterns and how-to for jean skirts, jean handbags and more.
- Mending Tutorials Do you need something fixed? Find helpful information on mending garments, socks, etc.
- Notions and Supplies Learn all about sewing notions and supplies and how to use them, such items an snaps, buttons, thread, zippers, pins and more.
- Penny Rugs In the 19th century, homemakers used scraps of wool or felted wool to make decorative table toppers, mats, pillows and wall hangings. Penny rugs are a type of folk art where coins or coin shapes are used as templates. The coin shapes are joined together with a blanket stitch. Although this techniques is called penny rug it is not usually used for rugs.
- Sergers & Serging Guideline and tips on sergers and serging.
- Sewing in French Sewing information, articles, books, how-to, magazines en Francais.
- Sewing Labels Labeling your projects is very important. This will enable future generations to know who made the item.
- Sewing Machine Need information on selecting a sewing machine? Need information on the care of a sewing machine? Do you need a manual? All types of sewing machine information is available here.
- Sewing Techniques Buttonholes, blind hemming, french seams, couching, cording and elastic waistbands are just a few of the sewing techniques you will find on this web page. All types of sewing how-tos.
- Sewing Tips Helpful sewing tips.
- Sewing Tools Learn about sewing tools and learn how to use them - measuring tapes, scissors, markers, threaders, tube turners and lots more.
- Shows and Retreats Information about quilting and sewing shows and retreats.
- Software, Shareware & Videos Sewing helpers! Do you need help learning to sew? You will find sewing software, sewing shareware, sewing videos and sewing DVD here.
- Trouble-Shooting Sewing Problems
Are you having thread problems? Sewing problems? These sites may have answers.
- FREE PROJECTS Free Sewing Projects - Over 600 free sewing projects and patterns.
- Links Lots of interesting sewing links.