AWESOME CRAFT KITS FOR GIRLS
Here is our list of awesome craft kits for girls. Any of these kits or books would make great gifts for the holidays. Get them involved with crafting with these great kits.
Each of the links will open in a new window with more information on the selected craft. Look near the bottom of the opened page for places to purchase the craft kit or book. Please note that we make a small commission off the sale of each kit/book when you purchase through the links on our web site. Thank you in advance for purchasing through our site! By making a purchase, you help us to keep making more content like this.
1. Sew and Stuff Activity Kits - Stitch up a variety of animals with this series of kit by American Girl. They are designed for girls 8 to 12 years old.
2. String Art Kits - A cool, creative, fun craft idea for kids of all ages. A huge selection of kits.
3. Pixel Art Kit - Kids can create and proudly display eye-catching sequin images over and over again by simply inserting the pegs into the panels and hang colorful sequins to create Pix Perfect masterpiece.
4. Woodland Friends Sewing Kit - The Woodland Animals Sewing Kit is an arts and crafts project that will engage kids, build their skills and provide hours of fun. Kids make and learn about the animals that inhabit our forests: Fox, Owl, Bear, Rabbit & Chickadee.
5. Plush Craft Kits - Plush Craft Kits are fun craft kits great for kids. They come with everything needed to make cute pillows or animals.
6. Unicorn Latch Kit - This unicorn latch Kit is a fun, easy-to-learn activity—just loop, hook, and pull! Kit includes everything needed to make the mini-masterpiece. For more latch hook kits, click this link.
7. Tie-Dye Kit - Tie-Dying is a fun craft that can keep kids busy for a few hours. Buy a kit and some items to dye and you are set. This link has tie-dye supplies and also a tutorial on how to tie-dye.
8. Alex Ultimate Knit and Stitch Party Kit - Kids can learn crocheting, knitting, sewing and embroidery with this fun-filled kit.
9. Wooden Weaving Loom - Kids will be thrilled to get creating with this Multi-Craft Weaving Loom. They will learn how to make a scarf, a tasseled coaster, a drawstring pouch, a crafty carry-all—or whatever they design themselves!
10. Duct Tape Tote Bag - This duct tape tote kit lets children design a really cool tote and stick it together themselves with bright, colorful duct tape! Simply cut and add designer duct tape to the pre-sewn bag and the bag go from drab to fab. For more duct tape kits and supplies, click this link.
11. Bracelet Making Kit - Mazichands bracelet kit is the perfect present for all occasions and kids of all ages. These bracelets are very trendy among kids in elementary and middle school.
12. Darice Premium Art Set - This premium art set includes a wide variety of art supplies for drawing, painting and more – it’s a great choice for kids and adults to experiment with an assortment of artistic media at a value price!
13. Smithsonian Maker Lab - 28 Super Cool Projects! Each step-by-step activity is appropriate for kids ages 8–12 and requires only household materials. Young makers can build an exploding volcano, race balloon rocket cars, construct a lemon battery, make sticky slime, and more.
14. Pom Pom Rug Making Kit - Brighten your room with this super plush pom-pom rug! Fun for all ages!
15. Flower Fleece Quilt No-Sew Craft Kit - Fleece flower-patterned and coordinating colored squares are knotted together to make this mo-sew, plush, soft quilt.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about other fun projects.