15 AWESOME CRAFT KITS FOR KIDS
Here is our list of awesome craft kits for kids. Any of these kits or books would make great gifts for the holidays. Get them involved with crafting with these great kits.
Each of the links will open in a new window with more information on the selected craft. Look near the bottom of the opened page for places to purchase the craft kit or book. Please note that we make a small commission off the sale of each kit/book when you purchase through the links on our web site. Thank you in advance for purchasing through our site! By making a purchase, you help us to keep making more content like this.
1. Sew and Stuff Activity Kits - Stitch up a variety of animals with this series of kit by American Girl. They are designed for girls 8 to 12 years old.
2. Star Wars Folded Flyers - Make a fleet of starfighters for a galaxy far far away with a book. These starfighters look as great as they fly because of the full-colored, custom-design paper used to create them.
3. Plush Craft Kits - Plush Craft Kits are fun craft kits great for kids. They come with everything needed to make cute pillows or animals.
4. Smithsonian Maker Lab - 28 Super Cool Projects! Each step-by-step activity is appropriate for kids ages 8–12 and requires only household materials. Young makers can build an exploding volcano, race balloon rocket cars, construct a lemon battery, make sticky slime, and more.
5. Unicorn Latch Kit - This unicorn latch Kit is a fun, easy-to-learn activity—just loop, hook, and pull! Kit includes everything needed to make the mini-masterpiece. For more latch hook kits, click this link.
6. Duct Tape Creations - This book teaches readers how to create amazing crafts out of duct tape. Readers will learn how to make an adventure bag, tablet cover, wallet, and more. Don't forget to purchase supplies of duct tape along with the book!
7. Rubber Band Engineer - Discover unexpected ways to turn common materials into crafty contraptions that range from surprisingly simple to curiously complex. Build Slingshot Powered Rockets, Rubber Band Rifles, Unconventional Catapults, and More Guerrilla Gadgets from Household Hardware.
8. Tie-Dye Kit - Tie-Dying is a fun craft that can keep kids busy for a few hours. Buy a kit and some items to dye and you are set. This link has tie-dye supplies and also a tutorial on how to tie-dye.
9. Lego Chain Reactions Craft Kit - This kit is packed full of ideas, instructions, and inspiration for 10 LEGO machines that spin, swing, pivot, roll, lift, and drop.
10. String Art Kits - A cool, creative, fun craft idea for kids of all ages. A huge selection of kits.
11. Light Up Terrarium - Kid will experience the glorious miracles of Mother Nature with the terrarium kit.
12. Darice Premium Art Set - This premium art set includes a wide variety of art supplies for drawing, painting and more – it’s a great choice for kids and adults to experiment with an assortment of artistic media at a value price!
13. Wood Burning Kit - Trace It! Burn It! Paint It! Enjoy this classic craft for boys and girls. Be creative and burn your own designs or use the template to create beautiful hand-crafted art.
14. Wooden Weaving Loom - Kids will be thrilled to get creating with this Multi-Craft Weaving Loom. They will learn how to make a scarf, a tasseled coaster, a drawstring pouch, a crafty carry-all—or whatever they design themselves!
15. Alex Ultimate Knit and Stitch Party Kit - Kids can learn crocheting, knitting, sewing and embroidery with this fun-filled kit.
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about other fun projects.