Clear plastic ornaments are a wonderful DIY vessel for
Do you want a simple holiday craft that your kids can make and give as gifts or hang on the tree? How about making cute ribbon filled ornaments like this example. These ornaments are so easy, so cute, so quick and so inexpensive to create.
To purchase the supplies, go to your local dollar store such as Dollar Tree and buy the clear plastic ornaments and so ribbon. If you don't have a dollar store near you, you can purchase supplies for this project at a craft store or at Amazon. At the end of this article, you will find affiliate links to supplies.
If you need some holiday ideas for kids, we have a lot of free projects for kids.
Watch this video and read on for a photo tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to make ribbon filled ornaments.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our full Affiliate
Statement for more information.
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT WITH RIBBON INSIDE
Making a ribbon filled ornament is ridiculously easy.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Clear Plastic Ornament
STEP 1: Gather Supplies
- Snip various holiday ribbon in pieces. To cut the ribbon adult supervision may be necessary.m
- Remove the silver cap from the plastic ornament.
- Let the child begin stuffing the ornament with the ribbon pieces. Even little hands can do this. Let them fill the ornament as little or as much as they want.
- Place the silver cap back on the ornament.
- Tie a piece of ribbon on the top for a hanger.
The ornament complete and ready to hang on the tree or give as a gift.
Did you enjoy this project? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about
other fun projects.
Subscribe To our YouTube channel
because we publish New crafting videos On regularly.
Find us On:
If you have any questions about this project, you can post them as comments on the Youtube Video above or through our "Contact Us" page.