One of the nice ways to jazz up cards and invitations is to add a ribbon bow.
What if the ribbon is patterned on one side? You do not want to bow to look like this.
The video tutorial and written instructions below explain how to tie a perfect flat bow using a single-sided pattern ribbon.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission on sales through the affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance for your purchase and your support! Please see our full Affiliate
Statement for more information.
HOW TO TIE A FLAT BOW
1. Make a loop with the tail end on the top. With your thumb and forefinger hold the ribbon together.
2. Wrap the ribbon (right side up) around the front over your thumb to form a small loop.
3. Give the ribbon a half-twist on the back.
4. Make a loop and push it through the small center loop.
5. Gentle pull both loops to tighten the center knot.
6. Adjust the bow to the size you want and trim the ends.
This bow is good for greeting cards, scrapbook pages, invitations and other crafts.
Get ribbon supplies and ribbon craft books from the affiliate links below:
Did you enjoy this project? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about
other fun projects.
Subscribe To our YouTube channel
because we publish New crafting videos On regularly.
Find us On:
If you have any questions about this project, you can post them as comments on the Youtube Video above or through our "Contact Us" page.