This video will describe how to make a Valentine's Day Butterfly Pencil Card out of fun foam. These are cute Valentines that can be given out at school classroom parties. Skip giving the candy and give a pencil!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission on sales through the affiliate links, at no extra cost to you. Thank you in advance for your purchase and your support! Please see our full Affiliate
Statement for more information.
To make this butterfly pencil card, you will need:
* Free Downloadable PDF pattern (see below for link!)
* Foam Sheets
* Foam Sticky Decorations
* Valentine Pencils
* Colored Pipe Cleaners
If you have any questions about this project, contact us through the YouTube Video
comments or our Contact Us page. We respond to questions in e-mails and YouTube comments regularly.
1. Download the free PDF pattern (link available below) and print it out.
2. Trace the pattern onto one of the foam sheets and cut it out. Cut slits for inserting the pencil.
3. Decorate with sticky foam decorations.
4. Insert the pencil.
5. Add pipe cleaner for the antenne.
6. On the back, write your message.
Did you enjoy this project? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about
other fun projects.
Subscribe To our YouTube channel
because we publish New crafting videos On regularly.
Find us On: