This video will describe how to make a Valentine's Day Butterfly Pencil Card out of fun foam. These are cute Valentines that can be given out at school classroom parties. Skip giving the candy and give a pencil!
Click the image below to watch the video in Youtube.
To make this butterfly pencil card, you will need:
* Free Downloadable PDF pattern (see below for link!)
* Foam Sheets
* Foam Sticky Decorations
* Valentine Pencils
* Colored Pipe Cleaners
1. Download the free PDF pattern (link available below) and print it out.
2. Trace the pattern onto one of the foam sheets and cut it out. Cut slits for inserting the pencil.
3. Decorate with sticky foam decorations.
4. Insert the pencil.
5. Add pipe cleaner for the antenne.
6. On the back, write your message.
See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
because we publish new crafting videos on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Find us on:
If you have any questions about this project, you can post them as comments on the Youtube Video above or through our "Contact Us" page.