Card Making and Stamping Topics
See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- Rubber Stamping - Basics RUBBER STAMPING - An introduction to the basics of rubber stamping. Learn how to use simple rubber stamping materials to design a endless variety of projects; i.e., cards, fabric stamping, home decorating projects and more.
- Paper Craft Videos Paper craft, card making and rubber stamping how-to videos.
- All About Supplies Information about rubber stamping supplies.
- Apps for Card Making Card making and stamping apps.
- ATC (Artist Trading Cards) Learn about Artist Trading Cards (ATC). Learn the history of ATC and how to make your own artist trading card.
- Background Techniques Learn about various background techniques when rubber stamping.
- Basic Techniques in Rubber Stamping Beyond the basic, more rubber stamping techniques are featured on this web page. You will find information on brayer techniques and tips, flocking, mulit-color stamping, shadow stamping and more. Expanded your rubber stamping with these rubber stamping techniques.
- Button Stamps Learn how to make and use button stamps.
- Card Making with Stencils Articles and information on making cards using stencils.
- Card Styles Different card styles are discussed - swing card, folding card.
- Catalogs - Rubber Stamping Free rubber stamping and card making catalogs - online and mailable.
- Cleaning & Maintenance of Stamps Learn how to care for your rubber stamps so they will last for years.
- Digital Stamps Learn about digital stamps. A digital stamp in crafting, stamping, card making and scrapbooking is a digital image which is saved on the computer and printed onto paper from the users printer.
- Embellishments Embellishment ideas for rubber stamping.
- Embossing Paper embossing is an artistic technique which create a three-dimensional design on paper. This is a great way to embellish scrapbooking pages, card making and other paper craft projects.
- Envelopes and Boxes Make your own envelopes and boxes - Templates, printables for envelopes and boxes.
- Eraser Stamps Learn how to make custom stamp with erasers - pencil erasers and gum erasers.
- Fabric Stamping Are you interested in rubber stamping on fabric? This web page has articles on rubber stamping on different types of fabric and helpful hints about this technique.
- Free Greeting & Ecards Online places where you can print free greeting cards or send free ecards.
- FREE PROJECTS Lots of free rubber stamp and card making projects are featured here. Find free rubber stamping greeting cards, ATC - Artist Trading Cards, fabric stamping and much more. And they are all FREE. Needlepointers.com is continually adding new weekly rubber stamping projects so come back regular to see what is new.
- Free Samples & Stuff FREEBIES! COOL N FREE! Free craft supplies! Find free samples, free offers, free stickers, free paper, free glue and other free stuff you can use in crafting. Please read each offer carefully. Some offers require a shipping fee, a SASE (self-addressed stamp envelope) or other requirements. Be cautious when requesting samples and only give your personal information to a company you trust and with whom you would do business. Do not miss out on free craft supplies; check back often!
- Glossary 0f Rubber Stamping Terms This web page features list of rubber stamping terms and abbreviations. Are your interested in the rubber stamping term, brayer? Or huffing? Or the abbreviation CL? Or deckle cutter? Or any other rubber stamping term or abbreviation? You found the right place.
- Interesting Links
- Iris Folding Iris folding is a paper folding technique used in card making, scrapbooking or framed as a picture. With iris folding you start with a numbered drawing or pattern, cut the numbered shape from paper or card stock, and place the strips of paper according to the pattern.
- Kirigami Kirigami is a paper art in which you fold and cut the paper into interesting designs. Paper snowflakes are a form of kirigami. Kirigami designs and motifs can be used in greeting card making and scrapbooking.
- Paper Embroidery for Cardmarkers
- Printables Printables for card making to download for free.
- Rubber Stamping Inks All you need to know about rubber stamping inks from types of ink to ink selection.
- Rubber Stamping Software/Shareware Rubber stamping software and shareware. A lot of the products allow free downloads of the item.
- Rubber Stamping Tutorial/Lessons Rubber stamping online classes which will introduce the beginner to the basics of rubber stamping.
- Stamping on Polymer Clay Learn how to rubber stamp on polymer clay.
- Tea Bag Folding Tea bag folding is a paper folding craft which originated in Europe and got it name because originally tea bag wrappers were used. It is also called kaleidoscope folding.
Small squares of identical patterned paper, usually eight of them, are folded exactly the same way and then combined in attractive geometric patterns to form a round motif or medallion. The finished design can be used on handmade greeting cards, decorative ornaments and as scrapbook embellishments.
- Templates for Cards Links to templates for making a variety of cards.
- Unique Card Techniques Learn interested card technqiues for giving your cards a special touch.
- Vellum About vellum - how to use it, tips on working with vellum.
- Verses, Poems & Quotes
- Words of Wisdom Rubber Stamping hints, tips, etc.