See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our
Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- Kid's Craft Videos Craft videos by or for kids.
- Doll Craft Videos
DIY craft ideas for dolls.
- Apps for Kids. Kid friendly apps for iPhone / iPad / iPod.
- Balloon Crafts Balloon crafts - balloon twisting, balloon sculpture and other balloon craft ideas. Learn how to twist balloons into figures or sculptures. Learn other craft ideas using balloons. Fun for kids of all age.
- Bubbles Bubbles...Blowing Bubbles...Bathing with Bubbles... How to make bubbles. Bubble recipes.
- Cat's Cradle & Other String Games Learn cats cradle, other string games and how to make other string figures. Hours of fun and entertainment for kids.
- Coloring Pages (Printable) Coloring pages you can print for your child to color - a variety of interesting categories.
- Cootie Catchers (Fortune Teller) Cootie Catchers are also known as fortune teller, chatterbox. Learn how to make cootie catchers. Print templates for cootie catchers. Lots of information on cootie catchers.
- Crocheting for Kids Teaching children to crochet. Find instruction, books and other useful articles on teaching children to crochet.
- Dolls Crafts
- Drawing & Painting Children love to draw. Develop drawing skills with drawing lessons, videos and software. Ideal rainy day activity. Find it here....
- Finger Knitting
- Friendship Bracelets How to make a friendship bracelet. Ideas for making friendship bracelets - books, instructions, and more. Have Fun!
- Games & Activities Ideas for entertaining a child - Websites with fun activities and games, mazes, word searches. Also learn rules to games
- Kites How to make a kite. Kites! Fly, fly away... Kites are fun and can be a great family activity.
- Knitting for Kids Teaching children to knit. This page has useful articles on how to teach you child to knit, books and more.
- Knot Tying Tying knots can be a fun pasttime for children of all ages. More information on tying knots here!
- Lego Fun & Ideas Creating with legos will keep your child busy for hours. Learn more here.
- Magic Want to learn magic tricks? Learn how to do magic.
- Minecraft Projects and Crafts Kids are obsessed with the Minecraft video games. Get them off the computer with these fun Minecraft crafts.
- Needlework Cross stitch, plastic canvas...
- Origami Paper Folding - create interesting items by folding paper - learn origami.
- Paper Fun Paper airplanes, paper dolls, greeting cards, paper folding and more!
- Paper Airplanes Create paper airplanes - lots of interesting sites with free designs, paper airplane books and activities. Fun for kids of all ages.
- Paper Dolls Fun with paper dolls - ideas, books, and more.
- Paper Mache Learn how to make paper mache projects.
- Playhouses Ideas for making playhouses. DIY ideas for playhouses.
- Puppets Children love imaginative play. Encourage imaginative play with puppets. Fun ideas for making and playing with finger puppets, paper puppets and others.
- Rainbow Loom, Etc. Learn how to use a rainbow loom with these videos and patterns. Also information on other jewelry looms included.
- Scissor Fun Scissor Fun! Learning to safely use a scissor is a skill children should learn in preparing for school. These site have fun scissor activities and scissor craft projects for children, children of all ages....
- Scoubidou (Boondoggle) Scoubidou, a knotting and plaiting craft, which is also known as boondoggle. It is a simple plastic lacing craft using flat plastic lace called gimp, craftstrip, craftlace, lanyard which is weaved, braided or knotted to create interesting products.
- Sewing For Kids Learn to sew
- Spool Knitting Spool knitting is also known as corking, Knitting Nancy, French knitter and Bizzy Lizzy. This fun, easy craft is ideal for kids of all ages, from 4 to 99. Lots of useful information on spool knitting is here.
- Sticker Fun Stickers... Stickers... Stickers... Children love stickers and stickers are a great, quiet pasttime for children.
- Tie Dyeing & Fabric Art Learn how to tie dye. Learn how to fabric paint. Great ideas for personalizing garments.
- Tips - Crafting with Kids Tips for crafting with kids.
- Toddler Craft Ideas Craft ideas for toddlers. Busy hands are happy hands.
- Travel Survival with Kids Kids traveling survival guide - games, books and amazing ways to keep the children entertained while traveling.
- Weaving Learn to weave! Learn finger weaving and braiding.
- Yo-Yo Activities Learn how to use a yo-yo, learn yo-yo tricks! Lots of yo-yo fun...
A word from our Sponsors
Help us keep this site free and updated by purchasing from our sponsors!
Amazon.com has a huge selection of craft books listed by category. TRY THIS LINK TO FIND CRAFT BOOKS!
American Girl Crafts are unique, high-quality crafts for girls ages 8-12. Shop now at Hancock.com for these crafts.
Over 450 items, select from products Under $1, Under $5 or Under $10 at Discount School Supplies! Shop now!
Find toys, games, arts, and crafts for only $1 each! Shop today at Dollar Tree. Free shipping when you choose to have your order shipped to your local Dollar Tree store for pickup.
Puzzle Master has a large assortment of disentanglement puzzles, brain teasers, jigsaws, puzzle rings, trick locks, boomerangs, chess sets, etc. SPECIAL OFFER: Get 25% off at PuzzleMaster. Use coupon code 25SHIP during checkout. Expires 12/31/2017