See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- General Craft Videos Videos on various crafts.
- Adhesives/Glues What adhesive or glue do you use for what project? Need advise? Look here.
- Apps for Craft Looking for craft apps for iPhone, iPod or iPad? Here are some craft apps which may be of interest.
- Basketry Basketry is the art or process of making baskets. Our basketry site features all types of useful information on this craft. Check the free patterns and projects at left for lots of FREE basket projects.
- Braiding The weaving of three or more strips or strands of material together is known as braiding. Learn how-to braid here.
- Button Crafts Buttons, Buttons, Buttons! Do you have containers of buttons around the house that have accummulated over the years? On this page you will find ideas and suggestion for using old and new buttons.
- Cake Decorating
- Candlemaking Candle making at home is fun,easy and a rewarding experience.
- Candy Crafts Create gift and decorating ideas with candy. Fabulous gift ideas!
- Ceramic Crafts What is ceramic crafts? According to the dictionary it is "the art or technology of making objects of clay and similar materials treated by firing". Need a relaxing, creative endeavor; try ceramics.
- Chair Caning Chair caning is a vanishing art. It is a way of weaving cane to produce a comfortable, attactive chair seat and back.
- Clay Pot Crafts Here you will find information on clay pot crafts and projects with clay pots. Great ideas for kids!
- Duct Tape & Washi Tape Crafts Duct tape crafts are popular. Duct tape come in awesome colors and patterns. You can make many cool projects with duct tape. In addition to making wallets, jewelry, flowers, home décor, and other craft project, duct tape come in handy for fixing items. We have DIY duct tape projects and tutorials.
- Dried Flowers & Fruit Learn how to dry flowers and fruit.
- Dyeing Fabric & Others Learn how to dye fabric and other items.
- Floral Crafts
- Free Catalogs Arts and craft catalogs.
- Frugal Crafting! On this page are articles on how to save money on crafting projects.
- Gardening DIY garden projects.
Our family has been avid gardeners for years. We love gardening and creating fun and inviting garden projects indoor or outdoor our gardening space.
Get inspired with these garden DIY projects.
- Latch Hook Latch hook (also known as latch hooking) is a textile yarn craft which takes short pieces of yarn and wraps them onto a canvas using a latch hook tool. This craft is relaxing, simple, fun and kid friendly. This page has comprehensive instructions, videos, books and products for latch hooking.
- Locker Hooking
- Macrame Macramé is the craft of tying decorative knots with thread or cord into patterns to make items. Macramé is an easy, affordable craft to learn because you only have to know how to make some basic knots and only need a few tools. Plant hangers, jewelry, wall hangings, curtain and ornaments are just some of the variety of projects you can create.
Learn how to macramé, learn macramé knots, get macramé books here.
- Metal Punch
- Mosaics Mosaics are a picture or decoration made of small colored pieces of inlaid stone, glass or other material. Learn more about this craft here!
- Paper Crafting
- Paper Flowers Here is a lovely assortment of paper flowers which you can make.
- Pinecone Crafts
- Polymer Clay
- Quilling What is quilling? Quilling is also known as paper filigree. Quilling is the craft technique of rolling and coiling thin strips of paper. Quilling art is ideal for scrapbooking, card making, pictures and other craft projects. Learn more here.
- Ribbon Crafts
- Rug Making
- Soap Making Learn how to make soap.
- Sock Crafts Learn sock craft activiities - sock dolls, sock animals, sock toys and lots more.
- Stained Glass
- Swedish Weave (Huck Weaving) Create beautiful items using Swedish Weaving; which is also known as Huck Weaving. It is an easy needle art craft.
- Tie Dying
- Tips & Hints
- Weaving & Spinning
- FREE CRAFT PROJECTS Free crafting projects is a variety of different topics.
- Links Interesting links.