See info on Affiliate links below.
Please be advised that some of the product and other links displayed above may be affiliate links. When you click on links to various
merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Please see our Affiliate Statement for more information.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
More Links Below...
- Reuse! Recycle! Repurpose! Videos
- Batting Scraps Projects and things you can do with scraps of batting.
- Bead Recycling Ideas and tips on recycling, repurposing beads.
- Bottle Cap Recycling Bottle caps - what to do with them. Can they be recycled. The following articles have information on recycling and repurposing bottle caps into craft projects.
- Cardboard Tubes Ideas for recycling cardboard tubes. These are the tubes you find on paper toweling tubes, wax paper, gift wrap and toilet paper tubes.
- Cassette & VHS Tapes Way to repurpose, reuse and recycle cassette tapes and VHS tapes. Need ideas on ways to use cassette and VHS tapes? This page has information.
- Crayons Learn how to recycle old crayons into new crayons.
- Denim Jeans & Skirts Recycled
- Dyeing the Natural Way Dyeing the Natural Way - Here you will find information on how to dye using natures ingredients.
- Fabric - Scrap Quilts
- Fabric Scraps Projects and ideas for using your fabric scraps.
- Felt Scraps Ideas and projects for using felt scraps.
- Greeting Cards Recycle greeting cards... Here you will find ideas for recycling greeting cards.
- Juice Box Projects
- Junk Mail Recycling Find ways to re-use your junk mail.
- Light Bulbs Crafts Recycling light bulbs into a creative ideas is a growing hobby. With a few art and craft supplies you can transform a light bulb into a decorative item for Christmas, Halloween and other holidays. These site have information on how to recycle light bulbs.
- Miscelleous Going Green, eco-friendly information that does not fit into one of the other categories. Browse the eco-friendly information.
- Necktie Recycling Do you have lot of old neckties around the house? There are many ways to use the neckties. Learn more here....
- Paper Recycling Ideas! Learn how to reuse the tons of wasted, scrap paper which accumulates around your home.
- Plastic Bag Recycling
- Rag Rugs
- Refashion Ideas for repurposing old or outdated or frumpy clothing into something upbeat and stylish.
- Sewing - Ecofriendly Sewing Go Green Sewing! Find links to ecofriendly sewing projects and information.
- Sock Crafts Things you can do with old and mismatched socks.
- T-shirt Recycling Learn how to make T-shirt yarn with the old T-shirts and how to use it. In addition, learn how to do upcycle tee shirts into useful projects. Another eco-friendly craft - recycling tee shirts.
- Words of Wisdom - Green Crafting Tips & Hints Environmentally friendly tips and hints for "Going Green" when crafting, sewing, quilting and more. Read and enjoy some of the crafting "green" ideas.
- Yarn - Recycling Yarn
Articles on how to recycle yarn from old sweaters.
- FREE RECYCLING CRAFT IDEAS Over 150 free recycle craft ideas. Reuse! Repurpose! Recycle! Here you will find a huge selection of projects using stuff that you would normally put out in the trash or items you have scattered around the house in drawers and closet. ALL FREE! In addition, Needlepointers.com is continually adding new weekly projects so come back often. Have fun browsing through the categories. TURN TRASH INTO TREASURES!