Celebrate the Autumn season with 8 spooky and festive sewing projects perfect for Halloween.
Let the ghosts and ghouls come out and adorn your home! Discover 8 Spooky & Sweet Halloween Sewing Projects, a collection featuring favorite ghoulishly delightful projects handpicked by the editors of Quilting Arts Magazine. Whether you're making holiday crafts for yourself or home décor for a friend, this collection is perfect for adding Autumn cheer to any home.
Download your copy of this ghoulish project collection eBook today to:
* Create whimsical home décor, including festive Halloween banners, monster ornaments, autumn table runners, and trick-or-treat bags.
* Try your hand at a traditional quilt featuring a colorful spider web pattern.
* Rethink appliqué with Susan Brubaker Knapp's "wickedly bold" table runner that is both creepy and crawly.
* Explore using thread sketching to add character to your designs.
* Make Day of the Dead pins using traditional English Paper Piecing techniques.
* And much more!
Get your copy of this eBook from the affiliate link below:
Did you enjoy this article? Please share it with your friends using the sharing buttons.
Follow our site using the follow buttons below to find out about other fun projects.